If your submission was accepted for live, synchronous presentation:
- You will be allocated 12 minutes for your presentation, in a live Zoom session, followed by 3 minutes of Q&A. You will receive a Zoom video link for your presentation session 24 hours prior to the conference beginning.
- Plan to join your Zoom meeting room at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of your session, to ensure A/V and screen-sharing is working properly (i.e., by interacting with the session chair).
- Sessions will also be recorded and posted to a private conference YouTube channel for later (asynchronous) viewing by any conference registrants who were unable to attend the live session.
PRE-RECORDED VIDEO (& LIVE SLAM) PRESENTERS:
If your paper was accepted for pre-recorded, asynchronous presentation, you will participate in a synchronous (live) poster slam and you will also create and share a pre-recorded video of your paper presentation. Use the link provided at the bottom of the instructions to submit your poster-slam slides and your presentation video recording by June 13th, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT.
- The program includes two poster-slam sessions. Each ‘asynchronous’ paper presenter will receive 2 minutes to preview their paper for the audience, to attract interest in their pre-recorded presentation.
- No Q&A will take place during the poster slam.
- Presenters are required to submit a 2-slide PDF presentation (1 title slide, 1 content slide) by June 13th, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT (submission details to follow), which will be combined together by the co-chairs for the slam session.
- Please employ the following naming convention for your PDF file: DAY<#>-POSTER<#>.pdf, based on the information in the conference program. For example, if your paper is scheduled for the poster session on June 18th, in the first slam session, and your paper is 3rd in the session, your file would be named “DAY1-POSTER3.pdf”
Pre-Recorded Video Presentation:
- Each presenter will be required to pre-record a 10 to 12-minute presentation video.
- Presenters will be required to submit video-recording by June 13th, 2021 at 11:59 pm EDT (submission details to follow). These presentations can take any format that you wish.
- The conference co-chairs will post these videos to a private YouTube channel for asynchronous viewing by other conference participants. As noted above, you will have the opportunity to preview your presentation recording as part of the synchronous poster slam.
- Feedback, comments, and Q&A will be supported via the native YouTube comment feature.